Friday, June 7, 2013

April 22, 2013

Ok another really quick e-maill. TRANSFERED AGAIN!!! And This time its terrible because thursday night will be a baptism, one that is really special for me. I´m in complete shock!!!

I loved seeing your pictures of Florida, looks like you all had a wonderful time. And yes I agree with Matthew its really sad I couldn´t be there! But I wouldn´t trade this past week for anything!!! I have grown so much this past week and learned so much. I just can´t believe I will be leaving again. Remember before the mission I said the sacrifice would be I wouldn´t be setting down or have my own place for 18 months.....seriously when I finally reach that point in my life I am going to appreciate it so much! I never imagined I would leave Fernandes so quickly (also because every sister that passes through here stays for 4 transfers). I was sure I was ´´safe´´ here until August!

Well I love you all tons and tons. Thank you for your prayers and support. I´ve received another curve ball.
Love
Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment